| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG
MARCH 28, 2013 The Art of Building and Using an Effective Advisory Board
By Charles J. Curto, Managing Principal of Tech Coast Equity Group The Technology Council recently presented a panel discussion on advisory boards, The Art of Building and Using an Effective Advisory Board. The panel was chaired by Feyzi Fatehi, CEO of Corent Technology. Business Entrepreneurs Management board entrepreneurs Events
| || || |
| | TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG
MARCH 19, 2012 Uh Oh: The personal information in our database has been breached
By Richard E. Neff There is so much in the news about cyber-security. Much of the focus is on cyber war as a new and inevitable weapon, Stuxnet and the vulnerability of our national infrastructure. Some of the news is about use of computers to steal US technology and trade secrets, with culprits—if traceable—often located in China or [.].
| || | TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG
MARCH 12, 2012 Guest Article: Lead Generation Easier Today or Harder?
By Barry Lieberman A “lead” means many things to many people. To some it’s a list of contacts based upon a specific location, industry, age group or other demographic. While to others it’s the contact that has completed an online form or responded to an advertisement. Yet to many sales people it’s a person who [.].
| | TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG
MARCH 20, 2012 Deep analytics become more relevant in daily life
By Greg Sikes If you have watched TV in the last two years, or walked through an airport, you have likely seen an IBM Smarter Planet advertisement. At the core of this message is the idea that the world is becoming more Instrumented, Interconnected, and Intelligent. Just take a look around your house, or at [.].
| || || || |
TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG Why SaaS is Exploding: A whitepaper
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2013
Dave Key and Technology Council of Southern California Virtually everyone agrees the SaaS market is growing incredibly quickly; Gartner predicted cloud growth would be 21% in 2011. IDC predicts SaaS growth at 25.3% CAGR through 2014. saas cloud cloud strategies Dave Key report SaaS software MORE >>
TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG Online Masters: Infographic
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2012
Filed under: Internet, Marketing Tagged: business, facebook, google, infographic, Internet. Internet Marketing business facebook google infographic MORE >>
TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG Infographic: The Rise of Women in tech
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2013
By MBAOnline.com Women In Tech by MBAOnline.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License Filed under: Technology Tagged: technology, women. Technology technology women MORE >>
TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG Technology Industry Awards Dinner - April 30
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22, 2009
Join us at the 2009 TCOSC Technology Industry Awards dinner for the best companies, the brightest people, and the most fun! The Technology Industry Awards is celebrating its 15th year of recognizing individuals and companies that have made significant, superior contributions to Southern California’s technology industry. MORE >>
TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG 2012 Software, Internet & IT Infrastructure M&A Report
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
By Peachtree Capital Advisors Economic Backdrop – It was not the best of times, it was not the worst of times…2012. Not since the great depression has a sluggish economy and a stubborn unemployment number represented pretty good economic conditions for companies to chart their strategic courses. M&A report Valuations MORE >>
- Technology Council of Southern California Blog » Welcome to the Technology Council of Southern California Blog TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2008
- Technology Council of Southern California Blog » On Hollywood Conference TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2008
- Technology Council of Southern California Blog » 4,000,000,000 Emails a Day! TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2008
- Technology Council of Southern California Blog » Solution Selling TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2008
- Technology Council of Southern California Blog » Upcoming Technology Council Events TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2008
- Southern California Tech Central TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2009
- Panel: Digital Content Distribution’s Brave New World TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2008
- Lessons For Entrepreneurs From Tech Coast Angels TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2008
- VentureNet Screening Committee Announced TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | FRIDAY, JULY 25, 2008
- Looking For Investors? Be A VentureNet Capital Presenter TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2008
- Hot Off The Press - August SCribe Newsletter TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- Google Analytics Panel wows Santa Monica crowd TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | SATURDAY, AUGUST 30, 2008
- Jason Calacanis & John Suh at VentureNet 2008 TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2008
- September SCribe Is Here TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2008
- Venture Net 2008 Winners TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2008
- Venture Net 2008 Photos TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2008
- Panel: How Blogging, Widgets and Streaming Video Can Make Your Marketing Efforts Take Off TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2008
- SCribe Newsletter October 2008 TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2008
Southern California Tech Central can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.