| || |
| || | SOCAL TECH CALENDAR
NOVEMBER 2, 2012 Enhancing User Engagement for Faster Growth
Thursday, November 8, 2012 -- Enhancing User Engagement for Faster Growth. Coloft. developed your product and you?re ready for growth, or so you think. Growth preparation is one of the most important steps at any startup and failing to properly prep for it can have devastating effects. be covering fundamentals, best practises, and tools. See [link].
| || |
| || || || |
- How Enervee Is Making Shopping For Products Energy Smart, with Matthias Kurwig
Are you someone who'd like to save money, energy, and maybe the environment while shopping for your new television, appliance, or other electronic product? If so, how do you figure out what the better choice is when you're making those purchase decisions? What is Enervee? That is scored between zero and 100, the best. Where did the idea come from? MORE >>
STUBBS ALDERSTON A Primer on Anti-Dilution
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2012
Louis Wharton , Partner with Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP gives a brief primer on a nti-dilution protection. Louis’s practice focuses on advising s tartup, emerging growth and middle market companies across a spectrum of industries in securities compliance, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions an d general corporate matters. MORE >>
- Nanoogo Gets Funding To Spur Creativity In Kids
Nanoogo , an online service focused on helping encourage creativity in kids, has scored a round of angel funding from the Tech Coast Angels, according to a report today from the group. Size and timing of the round was not announced. The firm was one of a number, previously unannounced investments by the Tech Coast Angels. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
STUBBS ALDERSTON SAM Client Invested.in Raises an $830k Seed Round
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2012
Stubbs Alderton client and Los Angeles crowdfunding platform-as-a-service, Invested.in , just announced that they have raised $830,000 in seed financing. For more information about the financing, see the PandoDaily, article here. Corporate & Business Matters Practice Area Venture Capital & Emerging Growth Practice Area Amplify LA Invested.in MORE >>
- Boingo Extends VPN Support To Windows, Mac
Boingo Wireless , the Wi-Fi network operator, said Friday that it has added virtual private network (VPN) support to the Mac and Windows version of its Wi-Finder app. The new feature helps users protect themselves from possible security issues when using wireless networks. Boingo said VPN support is free for all of its users. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- United Online: FTD Split Expected By August 2013 SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2012
- Friday Tech Video Roundup for Southern California for November 2, 2012 SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2012
- International Rectifier To Shut El Segundo Plant In March SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2012
- Tech Coast Angels Top Angel Group Investments In First Half SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2012
Southern California Tech Central can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.