| || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
- OpenX Buys JumpTime
Los Angeles-based OpenX announced this morning that it has acquired JumpTime , a developer of technology to help publishers calculate the value of their content assets. Financial terms of the buy were not disclosed. OpenX said that JumpTime's team will join the company as a part of the buy. JumpTime was also based in Los Angeles. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
TECH ZULU EVENT CALENDAR StoryBots Brings Edutainment to Second Screens | Delighting Kids
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2012
The Spiridellis brother-founder team behind the popular JibJab eCard line featuring personalization Starring You®, (think Elf Yourself )—have grown up and now have children of their own. Children that have iPads, and a need for great content to interact with on those iPads that meet the tough standards of Gregg and Evan Spiridellis. MORE >>
- Decoding The Science Behind The Laughs, With Daniel Altman of Laffster
One of the major growth areas along Silicon Beach has been in the whole area of creating content for digital platforms. But, how do you figure out what actual content will resonate with online consumers? In the case of Los Angeles-based Laffster (www.laffster.com), you apply software algorithms, science, and research to figure it all out. Thanks! MORE >>
- Red 5 Studios Lands $15M More
Aliso Viejo-based videogame developer Red 5 Studios has just raised $15M in a debt funding round, according to a regulatory filing by the company. Details on the funding have not yet been announced by the company. Red 5 develops massively multiplayer, online games, and was started by the former team that developed World of Warcraft. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- FreedomPop Debuts 4G iPod Touch Sleeve
FreedomPop , the venture backed startup providing free, 4G wireless Internet service, launched its 4G iPOd touch sleeve today, saying that it is now shipping its device, which connects any fourth generation iPod touch to the Internet via 4G wireless. The new iPod Touch sleeve costs $99.00. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- The Resumator Gets $2.1M From Rincon SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2012
- Kurion Names Board Member SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2012
- SpaceX Dragon Returns Successfully From ISS SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2012
- Qualcomm, IDT Link On Wireless Charging Chips SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2012
Southern California Tech Central can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.