| || |
| || || | LALAWAG
APRIL 9, 2012 Must Read: Ash Maurya’s “Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works”
Ash Maurya’s Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works (O’Reilly, $24.99) was released in March. It is a resource for entrepreneurs, small businesses, start ups, and even corporate managers, leaders, and anyone looking to achieve more in their own career. Finding early customers through interviews. Lalawag News Reviews To
| || || || |
- Leap and T-Mobile In Spectrum Deal
San Diego-based Leap Wireless International , the operator of the Cricket prepaid wireless phone service, said today that it is in a license exchange agreement with T-Mobile USA and Cook Inlet/VS GSM VII PCS, LLC , which is part owned by T-Mobile. The deal gives T-Mobile spectrum, in Alabama, Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota and Wisconsin. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- Xfire Names New CEO, Inks Chinese Joint Venture
Santa Monica-based Xfire , the social networking and chat service aimed at gamers, said Monday afternoon that it has named a new CEO, and inked a joint venture with a Chinese company. According to the firm, it has appointed Malcolm CasSelle as its CEO, and tied into China Youth Goyor Technology (Beijing) Co. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- WaveTec Vision Gets $16.5M For Cataract Surgery
Aliso Viejo-based WaveTec Vision , which is developing diagnostic devices for cataract surgery, said monday that it has raised $16.5M more in funding. The funding was led by Burrill & Company, and also included Versant Ventures, Accuitive Medical Ventures, De Novo Ventures and Gund Investment Corporation. WaveTec is headed by Tom Frinzi. MORE >>
- Ticketmaster Extends Deal With NFL
Los Angeles-based Ticketmaster , the ticketing firm owned by Live Nation Entertainment, reported this morning that it has inked a five year contract extension with the National Football League. The firm said the deal calls for it to continue to run the NFL Ticket Exchange, the official ticket resale marketplace for the NFL. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- DogVacay Gets Direct Competition: Rover.com
Santa Monica-based DogVacay , the online marketplace which helps dog owners connect with pet lovers to help watch their dogs, has some new competition today: Rover.com. According to Seattle-based Rover.com, it has just scored $3.4M from Madrona Ventures and CrunchFund for its own, pet sitting marketplace. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- Microsemi Ships Solid State Disk Drive SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- Cornerstone OnDemand Completes Sonar Limited Buy SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- FlexEnergy Names CEO SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- Optimer Pharmaceuticals In Executive Turmoil SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- StorageDNA Power James Cameron Project SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
Southern California Tech Central can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.