| || |
| || | TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BLOG
MARCH 19, 2012 Uh Oh: The personal information in our database has been breached
By Richard E. Neff There is so much in the news about cyber-security. Much of the focus is on cyber war as a new and inevitable weapon, Stuxnet and the vulnerability of our national infrastructure. Some of the news is about use of computers to steal US technology and trade secrets, with culprits—if traceable—often located in China or [.].
| || |
| || || || |
- Fandango Wins Yahoo Movies Deal
Los Angeles-based Fandango announced htis morning that it has scored an exclusive deal with Yahoo , where it will be the exclusive ticket seller for Yahoo! Movies. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Fandango said the move will give Internet users access to nearly 20,000 screens across the country. Movies. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
BENJAMIN KUO'S BLOG Business Rockstars: Startup Stories from Ken Rutkowski
| MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
Interested in hearing more about the technology startup world? Ken Rutkowski , who is well known here in Los Angeles for his METal networking group, and his radio work, as well as his involvement with the Founder’s Institute, is on KFWB News Talk 980 this week with a new show “Business Rockstars “, from 2pm to 4pm. Media MORE >>
- gen-E Scores Private Equity Investment
San Clemente-based Gen-E , a developer of IT process automation software, said Monday that it has received a private equity investment from Solis Capital Partners. Financial terms of the investment were not disclosed. According to the company, the firm will use the funding to accelerate adoption of its software. The firm is headed by Case Kindiger. MORE >>
- TrueCar Names Industry Relations Head
Santa Monica-based TrueCar reported today that it has named Pat Watson as its new Vice President, Industry Relations. Watson was previously Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of the South Carolina Automobile Dealers Association, in Columbia, SC. Watson had been at the association for 39 years. READ MORE>>. MORE >>
- BeyondTrust Names VP
Carlsbad-based BeyondTrust , the developer of identity management and security software, said today that it has named Subbu Sthanu as Vice President, Product Management. Sthanu joins the firm from Novell, and had also served at NetIQ, Vignette Corp., and Oracle. READ MORE>>. beyondtrust executive identity management software MORE >>
- SpaceX Sets April ISS Launch Date SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- SpaceX Targets Astronaut Delivery SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- Aerovironment Installs EV Charging Stations In Oregon SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- Broadcom Wins Permanent Injunction Against Emulex SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- QAD Wins French Customer SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- NetZero Goes 4G SOCALTECH.COM - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH TECH NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
Southern California Tech Central can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.